29 Hawker Street,
Williams Landing, VIC 3027
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4335056
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom Home in Williams Landing
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Take a short stroll to Williams Landing Sporting Reserve, Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Williams Landing Train Station and Williams Landing Town Centre. Close proximity to Truganina South Primary School, Westbourne Grammar School, childcare centres, wetlands, parklands, public transport and all other amenities with easy access to freeway. Inspections are a must on this spacious family home located in Williams Landing.
This property comprises:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR
- Open plan kitchen meals area featuring dishwasher, ample cupboard space and gas appliances
- Central bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Low maintenance backyard.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect.By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williams Landing
Lifestyle in Williams Landing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
29 Hawker Street, Williams Landing, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Williams Landing.