29 Hammersmith Crescent,
Doolandella, QLD 4077
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4226175
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM | OPEN PLAN | MODERN KITCHEN
This modern four bedroom home is in the ideal location! Situated close to local shops, schools and transport and only 35 minutes to Brisbane City. Includes stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, LED lighting, security screens and fans throughout plus air conditioning! Plenty of room for the family with two separate living areas plus a covered outdoor alresco. Don't wait - book your inspection now!
* Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating in the living and master bedroom.
* Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stylish stone bench tops.
* Dishwasher Included
* Modern open floor plan with combined family and meals areas
* Separate carpeted formal lounge or media room
* Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and modern ensuite
* All bedroomsl with built in robes
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens
* Pets negotiable upon application.
* Low maintenance yard
* Covered alfresco.
* Double lock up remote garage
Please apply by registering your interest and application via the link 2Apply. Once we have received your application our dedicated team will process this in full. Should your application be pre-approved by our team and the landlord, a staff member will then be in contact with you to arrange a private 1 on 1 inspection at the premises.
Book an Inspection:
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependent of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
**Photo's used for this advertising are to reflect the layout of this property as this property is still under construction. Internal colour scheme & inclusions may vary slightly. **
NBN costs to be borne by the tenant.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doolandella
Lifestyle in Doolandella
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Doolandella? 29 Hammersmith Crescent, Doolandella could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.