29 Eleanor Crescent,
Rooty Hill, NSW 2766
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3854500
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
* Spacious 3 bedroom brick home * built in robes to 2 bedrooms * lounge & dining areas * timber flooring to living areas & bedrooms * large garage * handy location within short walk to schools, shops & train station *
Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, LJHooker Rooty Hill believe to be reliable. However we, LJHooker Rooty Hill cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries. All measurements and distances noted in the above advert are to be considered approximates and to be used as a guide only.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rooty Hill
Lifestyle in Rooty Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 29 Eleanor Crescent, Rooty Hill. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.