29 Daymar Circuit,
Craigieburn, VIC 3064
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4020238
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**Due to stage 4 restrictions, no physical viewings are avai
Perfectly located walking distance to shops, schools, bus stops and other amenities, this well maintained home offers 4 bedrooms with wardrobes (ensuite & walk-in robe to the master), open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, separate family/rumpus room, central bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
Extras include ducted heating, split-system cooling, double remote control garage with internal access.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigieburn
Lifestyle in Craigieburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Craigieburn with plenty of room to move. 29 Daymar Circuit will be perfect for the growing family.