29 Cawdor Road,
Camden, NSW 2570
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4063908
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2,529 m Block With A Cosy Home!
This charming, character filled three bedroom cottage is located in the popular suburb of Camden. Built on a large block and within walking distance of everything Camden has to offer, this little piece of history will appeal to singles, couples or small families looking for the convenience of living in the suburbs but with the feel of country living.
Three generously sized bedrooms
Separate lounge and dining room
Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge room
Large open 2,529 m block
Ample space to park a truck, caravan, or trailer
This delightful home is located just a three-minute drive to Camden Public School ,a short drive to Camden High School and is only a 6-minute walk to Coles, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. Properties in Camden do not stay on the rental market for long.
Book your inspection today!
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength of the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camden
Lifestyle in Camden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 29 Cawdor Road, Camden. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.