29 Bittern Grove,
Glenwood, NSW 2768
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4274234
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated on the high side of this quiet street is this lovely 4 bedroom family home
- Multiple living spaces including lounge / dining, meals room, family room and upstairs rumpus room
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Split system air conditioning on each level
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Private rear yard with entertaining area
- All bedrooms with built-ins plus ensuite to main
- Excellent location close to schools, shops and bus stops
- Freshly painted inside!
- Available: NOW
- Long Term Lease available.
- Pets: Negotiable
- Parking: Double garage with auto door
- Cooking: Gas
- Heating/Cooling: Split system air conditioning
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenwood
Lifestyle in Glenwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
29 Bittern Grove, Glenwood, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenwood.