29 Berna Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$2,740 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4674302
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large 3/4 Bedroom Family Home !
This large family home situated in a tree line street offers a spacious layout with a large backyard. Only minutes to Canterbury Centre, Schools & Parks. This one wont last long!
+ 3/4 Bedrooms.
+ Near New Kitchen, Stove & Rangehood.
+ Carpet throughout.
+ Rear Lane Car Access.
+ 5 Minute Walk To Canterbury Centre, Schools & Parks.
For further information or to book an appointment please contact
Zeinab Mansour 0423 707 202
Ray White Canterbury
Your Local Real Estate Agents
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
29 Berna Street, Canterbury, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Canterbury.