29 Bedford Street,
Maryborough, QLD 4650
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3627543
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOME ON LARGE CORNER BLOCK
This high-set property features:
- 3 bedrooms
- Vinyl and wood flooring
- Spacious combined kitchen/dining room
- Separate bathroom from toilet
- Downstairs toilet
- Fully fenced corner block
- Fully enclosed and lockable underneath with single parking
- Pet friendly
- Property is water wise. All water charges apply to tenants.
Please complete you application via our online SNUG platform. Inspections will only be conducted after applications are processed.
Ray White does not accept any other applications.
It is close to Aldridge High school, local sports and cricket club grounds.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maryborough
Lifestyle in Maryborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 29 Bedford Street, Maryborough. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.