29 Ballard Avenue,
Coburg North, VIC 3058
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4471770
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This property offers a wide frontage driveway and ample car space.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms with hardwood floors throughout, gas heater in lounge room, 2 bathrooms and open plan formal living area with fully equipped kitchen and meals area.
Bungalow compromising of private ensuite - the property overlooks the football ground and is a short walk to Coburg Basketball Stadium, Woolworth and transport.
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
3 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coburg North
Lifestyle in Coburg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 29 Ballard Avenue, Coburg North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.