29 Alfred Road,
Brookvale, NSW 2100
Rent ID: 4674160
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspect By Appointment
A serene hideaway nestled on an elevated position with sensational panoramic views of the ocean, Manly and city skyline. The large flexible floor plan is superb for young or growing teenager families looking for lifestyle and convenience.
This Immaculately presented 5 bedroom dual level family home features;
* 4 double bedrooms including downstairs guest bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom
* Extra downstairs bedroom or study
* Multiple living areas including ambient lounge, open plan dining / family room plus downstairs rumpus room
* Stunning entertainers kitchen with stone bench tops and cafe windows that flows to the vast alfresco deck
* 3 designer bathrooms
* External laundry with storage
* Heated swimming pool
* Solar Panels
* Child friendly gardens and cubby house
* Lock up garage plus off street parking for 3 extra cars
This stylish coastal residence boasts a quiet yet central location only moments to schools, parks, public transport, beaches and Warringah Mall.
Pool and garden maintenance included.
Pets considered on application.
Contact - Kellie Rowe 0417 024 794
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Ray White Seaforth by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brookvale
Lifestyle in Brookvale
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Brookvale with plenty of room to move. 29 Alfred Road will be perfect for the growing family.