29 Acacia Way,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4411066
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED & FRESH - 3x1 + Huge Yard!
From the renovated and refurbished interiors, to the lock up shed; this home offers real value for money at its asking price in the current market!
Property features include:
- Renovated and refurbished three bedrooms PLUS Study/4th smaller room
- Modern spacious kitchen, complete with ample storage options, stainless steel appliances and open plan kitchen/dining
- Renovated bathroom - complete with a large corner spa bath and rain fall shower head!
- Large living and dining areas, with the kitchen opening to both areas - perfect for the families needing open plan living
- Three double sized bedrooms - two with BIR's - all with new split system air cons
- Study / 4th smaller bedroom located at the front of the home - would fit a single bed, baby nursery or perfect to be used as a home office or even a children's play room
- Good sized laundry and separate toilet.
- Brand new wood look flooring, window treatments, neutral wall paint and ceiling fans
- Fully fenced yard - MASSIVE yard - you could drive a car right around the entire home - perfect for additional parking of multiple cars, boats, trailers etc..
- Undercover patio comes off the side of the home - ideal for entertaining - also perfectly situated to over look the massive back yard
- Lock up shed at the front of the home - ideal for storing all of dads tools
- Short walk to the newly upgraded South Hedland CBD. Two minute walk to Cassia Primary School and Rose Nowers Day Care Centre
Call to view today!
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Want to live in South Hedland? 29 Acacia Way, South Hedland could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.