29/80 Fig Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590671
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
**Deposit Taken** Spacious Modern Apartment In Boutique Building With Parking - Level 2
**Due to Covid restrictions, private inspections will commence after current tenants vacate (1st available date). A video walkthrough will also be embedded in the advertisement when property is vacant. We can accept applications off of video walk through**
A must to inspect this is an amazing lifestyle offering with a high quality of finishes throughout and smart spacious layout. It is also complemented with its highly strategic location only a short stroll to Darling Harbour.
FOR HOW TO APPLY, APPLICATION PROCESS AT BOTTOM OF CONTENTS!
* Stone kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Internal laundry with dryer provided
* Over-sized lounge room flowing out onto large balcony
* Spacious balcony with privacy louvres overlooking Fig Lane Park
* Security building, Intercom, Lift
Only a short stroll to the CBD with endless cafes and restaurants located in the Pyrmont village as well as perfectly located near the Fish Markets and local transport.
For more information, please contact Kate Zhang 0415 751 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) & copy of driver's licence
Most recent Payslip & most recent bank statement OR 3 X Payslips (most recent)
Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Pyrmont comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 29/80 Fig Street, Pyrmont today!