29/8 Doris Street,
West End, QLD 4101
Rent ID: 2605691
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique penthouse apartment with stunning views
Property ID. 37443
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Living in this unique split level apartment, you will be spoiled by 270 degree views of the city, river and mountains from your living room. Located in secluded, uncrowded Hill End, away from the hurly burly of the Montague Road precinct. Enjoy this spacious open plan living apartment as your very own sanctuary. Very private and quiet, with no common walls between properties, its features include:
- North facing balconies on each floor
- High ceilings, extensive glazing and sleek low maintenance tiled floors
- Loft style study or retreat area
- Renovated throughout, including gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, glass splashbacks, custom cabinetry and European appliances
- Ensuite and walk-in robe to main bedroom
- Ample storage
All this plus a 2 minute walk to nearest bus and nearby restaurants, 5 minute walk to CityCat and more buses, 15 minute walk to the centre of West End shops, cafes and restaurants, easy walking distance to Southbank and CBD
Secure, well maintained complex, with secure basement parking and pool within established tropical garden
Located within Brisbane State High School catchment
* Available for inspection from 8 January 2020: taking requests now.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment in West End includes balcony, outdoor entertainment, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 29/8 Doris Street, West End today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Contact Agent
- 4/10 O'connell Street, W...
- 750pw (fully furnished) inc.Bills
- 18 DUNMORE TERRACE Dunmo...
- Bills included - 800pw - Cat friendly
- 18 Dunmore Terrace, Auch...
- $900pw Fabulous home in leafy street!
- 107 Munro Street, Auchen...