29/8-12 Marlborough Road,
Homebush, NSW 2140
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4388966
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedrooms with Location, Space & Style !
This 2 bedroom apartment is in a great location with close access to the station, shops, Parramatta Rd and M4 while being quietly nestled in a near new complex in Homebush West. Open Plan layout with kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel gas stove, oven, dishwasher, and Caesarstone bench tops. Both generous sized bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the master has an onsite. The main bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
- TV points on both sides of living area, enabling you flexibility to set up your entertainment area (also 1 in master bedroom)
- Clean look of LED down lights throughout apartment also save resident on electricity costs
- For visitors there is secure 4 hour visitor parking as well as side street parking
- Extra hooks and hand towel holders fitted for residents convenience
- Smoke alarms fitted in bedrooms as well as the original 2 in open plan kitchen/living.
- Downlights throughout for a clean, modern look
- Doorways in apartment and car space have wider dimensions to allow for easier disability/pram access (except master bedroom door)
- Soft close fittings throughout house
- Roller blinds fitted in bedrooms and balcony glass sliding door
- Downlights are adjustable between a warm and cool shade of light, currently set on warm lights in living areas and bedroom, with cool lights in bathrooms
Within approximately 10 minute driving radius you can choose from The Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Rhodes Shopping Centre, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
For commuting, Flemington station is in close proximity approximately only 10 minutes' walk away.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Homebush
Lifestyle in Homebush
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
29/8-12 Marlborough Road, Homebush, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Homebush.