29/57 Grand Parade,
Kawana Island, QLD 4575
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4247288
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright two bedroom and two bathroom poolside apartment offering a relaxing lifestyle in beautiful surrounds, Kawana Island.
The open plan kitchen has European appliances, stone bench tops and substantial cupboards with a large pantry.
A walk through wardrobe and luxury ensuite completes the Master bedroom that also looks out over water and has lovely breezes.
There is air conditioning and fans throughout though you will enjoy winter sun and summer breezes.
The property comes with basement car parking and a two door lockable storage cage.
There is even a shared kayak room.
Enjoy wonderful waterfront walking and biking pathways plus numerous well maintained green spaces including Lock and Weir Park next door.
What we love:
• Super sized lagoon pool (feels like Fiji)
• two lane heated lap pool
• 18 person heated spa
• State of the art gym with TV and Sauna
• Large Balinese style poolside BBQ and Gazebo areas
• 17 seat movie theatre/ music room
• professional and friendly building, sales and rental managers
Sorry , no pets.
Six minute walk to local restaurants Mykies on the Bay and Green Zebra, Phons Thai and Kawana Hotel.
Walk Bridge to Nicklin Way for easy Public Transport up and down the coast.
Professionally managed with care by On Site -Building and Property Managers.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR YOUR INSPECTION.
Copyright Warning - The text and photographs used in this listing are private property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
29/57 Grand Parade, Kawana Island, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kawana Island.