29/5 Hely Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3826520
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to ten attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
This stunning apartment offers high-level finishes, luxurious inclusions and has been built to an exacting standard by one of Canberra's most sought after builders. Positioned In the heart of Griffith, you will enjoy the central location and the lifestyle afforded by living in the Inner South.
This large ground floor three bedroom apartment offers a delightful open-plan living space and TWO HUGE courtyards. The designer kitchen has been thoughtfully crafted with luxurious stone, AEG appliances, ample storage and island bench top.
Within walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin, Kingston Foreshore at your doorstep and an abundance of cafes, restaurants, bars and speciality stores all positioned within close proximity.
'The Archer' was designed by award winning architects Stewart Architecture, who are responsible for many significant residential developments in the Australia. If only the very best will do then be sure to register your interest!
- Stunning ground floor apartment
- Living 97m2 approx.
- Huge 70m2 courtyards (combined)
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (master & ensuite)
- Two underground car parks with storage
- Double glazed windows
- Spacious open-plan living
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops with AEG appliances
- Externally ducted rangehood
- Ducted heating and cooling (A/C unit not located on balcony)
- Stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Lift access
- Rear private walk-way access
- Kingston Foreshore (600m)
- Fyshwick Markets (600m)
- Kingston shopping precinct (800m)
- Griffith shops (900m)
- Manuka shopping precinct (1.2km)
- Easy access to the City and airport
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
29/5 Hely Street, Griffith, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Griffith.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how