29/31 Halifax Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,970 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4349977
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT CITY DELIGHT ON THE RELAXING SIDE OF THE CBD - HALIFAX STREET
The Phone Code for this property is: 39041. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This lovely low rise building on Halifax Street features a fully furnished light and bright 2 bedroom apartment with northern aspect.
A very well maintained building with a great community. Furnished and ready to move in. Fisher & Paykel fridge, Electrolux washing machine, Omega dishwasher & oven, Sony Bravia TV.
- Northern aspect to catch maximum daylight with city views
- Solar heated outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop (with shower/toilet facilities, recliner sun beds and tables)
- Built in robes in both rooms
- Ducted reverse cycle AC
- Secure swipe entry
- 1 undercover carpark behind remote gates
- Balcony with city views
- Led down lights in warm feeling colour
- Guest entry foyer
- 1 undercover remote access gated carpark
You will simply love living in this apartment on the relaxing side of the city. It's all at your fingertips!
150m walk to the City South tram stop (tram is free within city), 120m walk to post office, 400m walk to IGA, 700m walk to Coles, 800m walk to Central Markets, 120m walk to the Greek on Halifax, 400m walk to South Terrace parklands, 1700m walk to Victoria Park, 1400m walk to Adelaide Uni/Rundle Mall or 4 tram stops on the tram which is free within the city.
Call to arrange inspection. Sorry no pets.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 29/31 Halifax Street, Adelaide. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.