29/29 Tick Street,
Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2021
Rent ID: 4570334
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Specially designed for the hilltop location, you can grasp the view just by sitting in your living room.
On the first floor you will be welcomed into the spacious open planned living area . The fully tiled area is air conditioned and opens up through glass sliding doors to the patio area which is perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing at the end of the day. You will find a well sized kitchen, spacious living area that allows for plenty of furniture arrangements. The 20m2 balcony can be used as either a place to rest & relax, or your dining area. There is also a guest bathroom on the first floor.
The kitchen is complete with manufactured stone bench tops, European appliances and an electric cook top.
Ascend the polished timber stairs to the three bedrooms, all with built in robes and air cons. The main bedroom enjoys beautiful en-suite.
On the ground floor, you will find room to house two cars with plenty of storage as well as the laundry and your own private landscaped courtyard.
The property includes:
Four air cons at three bedrooms and living area
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
Fully installed modern shutter and fly screen
3 good size bedrooms all with air con and built in robes, two with ceiling fans
2 designed bathrooms with 3 toilets
Double remote control garages
Mansfield State High School catchment
Close to Public Transport, local retail & shopping precincts
- 3 minutes walk (200m) to ALDI
- 5 minutes walk (350m) to Fruit and grocery shop
- 2 minutes drive (850m) - Metropol Shopping Complex/Medical Centre
- 3 minutes drive (1km) - Mount Gravatt East State School
- 3 minutes drive (1.5km) - Pacific Golf Club
- 4 minutes drive (2.5km) - Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes drive (2.7km) - Belmont Private Hospital
- 8 minutes drive (2.9km) - Mansfield State High School
- 12 minutes drive (6.8km) - Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 13 minutes drive (6.8km) - Griffith University
- 16 minutes drive (12km) - Brisbane CBD
- 18 minutes drive (19.8km) - Brisbane Airport
- 60 minutes drive (70km) to Gold Coast
Please contact Angela 0430 981 031 to arrange an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt East
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt East
Other houses in
Mount Gravatt East
Median Rent Per Week
29/29 Tick Street, Mount Gravatt East, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Gravatt East.