$270 pwHow much could you borrow?
29/26 Wilga Street,
Fairfield, NSW 2165
Available 31st January 2022
Rent ID: 628948
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO FAIRFIELD CBD
This great 2 bedroom unit, has tiles throughout. Separate living areas renovated kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry, nice sized balcony for fresh air. Lock-up garage, and is walking distance to train station and shops.
As we continue to work in line with the current Government guidelines, we are pleased to be able to resume open home inspections. With the safety of our staff and community at our best interest, we kindly ask that you continue to adhere to the requirements of your attendance including;
- Register to inspect the property of interest
- Check-in your attendance with our team on-site
- Use of face masks and hand sanitizer prior to entering the property
- Comply with the 1 person per 4sqm ruling at all times both indoor and outdoors
As always, we look forward to working with our clients and assisting our community at all times.
TO VIEW PROPERTY register your name and contact details to an inspection time via 'Book Inspection' tab
For all OTHER available rental properties search ' fairfield.century21.com.au '
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Fairfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 29/26 Wilga Street, Fairfield.