29/2 The Pass,
Dawesville, WA 6211
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2020
Rent ID: 3348960
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Positioned Perfectly! - BREAK LEASE
Positioned perfectly amongst the surrounds of the renowned 'The Cut' Golf Course and within close proximity of the sand of Pyramids Beach and multiple other amenities that include, cafes, IGA, restaurants and more!
* The upstairs master bedroom offers private balcony with views over the golf course, large walk in robe/dressing room and double vanity ensuite.
* 2 large minor bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
* Open plan kitchen with dishwasher
* Newly installed reverse cycle A/C + Ceiling fans
* Spacious sunken living areas with alfresco access
* Double lock-up garage
* Access to the outdoor pool/spa and BBQ area - All within the complex
* Water usage included in the rent
* Sorry NO pets
*Call ACTON on 9550 2000 to book your viewing or Book online to view the property!
****PLEASE ENSURE YOU CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING VIA TEXT WHEN PROMPTED****
** Once you have viewed the property apply online with 1form **
COURTESY MOVING VAN
Did you know Acton Mandurah are happy to offer the use of our COURTESY MOVING VAN?
When you secure a rental property through Acton Mandurah you have the opportunity to utilise our courtesy moving van to help make moving home that much easier.
This service is very popular so BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dawesville
Lifestyle in Dawesville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 29/2 The Pass, Dawesville is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how