29/16 Elma Street,
Cooee Bay, QLD 4703
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4249865
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nice & tidy
This property is well maintained and presents well. Situated close to the Capricorn Tavern,Cedar Park Shopping Centre, Beach, Public Swimming Pool and Public Transport.
This Unit has a Fridge,Washing Machine,TV Cabinet, Double Bed and Dining Table and Chairs included. There is a private Courtyard, the Carport has a good sized lockable storage area. MORE PHOTOS TO COME
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cooee Bay
Lifestyle in Cooee Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Cooee Bay could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 29/16 Elma Street, Cooee Bay today!