29/100 Terrace Road,
East Perth, WA 6004
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 3802420
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
GORGEOUS RIVER VIEWS - GREAT TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT FULLY FURNISHED
GORGEOUS RIVER VIEWS
The river views are just the cherry on top of this great apartment living
The spacious open plan living and dining area flows seamlessly into the entertainers balcony with those spectacular river views and outlook across the green landscape of Langley Park.
Your chefs kitchen gleams with white gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops, Miele stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and built-in microwave. The Miele integrated dishwasher and double stainless steel sinks with water filter complete the picture.
The master suite also enjoys balcony access and river views, with a large ensuite and mirrored built-in robes. The guest bedroom enjoys a north facing aspect, and access to the combined bathroom and laundry with great storage.
The home is complemented with 2 secure basement car bays and a 5sqm storeroom.
Apartment 29 is located in the spectacular Reflections Waterfront Apartments, offering a resort lifestyle in the heart of the City. Only the tranquil expanse of Langley Park separates the apartments from the Swan River.
facilities such as a 21 metre heated lap pool, heated outdoor spa, barbeque/bar area, leisure and games area, tennis court and gymnasium.
Situated only a heartbeat away from restaurants, cafes and nightlife, yet only a scenic river cruise away from the vineyards of the Swan Valley- this is the best of the inner city at your door step. The Elizabeth Quay Train Station, free CAT buses, Transperth Ferry and Perth's master planned cycle/pedestrian paths make travel for work or pleasure simple!
*8th floor of Reflections West
*Open plan living with river views
*Large 23sqm entertaining balcony
*Corner position, only 1 neighbour
*Reverse cycle air-conditioning
*Full video security intercom
*2 secure car bays adjacent to 5 sqm storeroom
*Fantastic resort lifestyle facilities including tennis court, pool, spa, gym, function room and outdoor BBQ
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply go to our website and click the Book Inspection button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits YOU. If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Alternatively, simply make an online enquiry and you will be responded instantly via email directing you to our online booking system to register.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed. So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgments about the information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in East Perth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 29/100 Terrace Road, East Perth.