28A/20-24 Sorrell Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st March 2020
Rent ID: 2525834
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Awesome Top Floor Studio without Kitchen Facility, Tile floor Layout, $310 per week!
Modern Building & Modern Living...
This tranquil and natural environment is a new approach to city apartment living. This apartment is perfectly matched by quality interiors and space, allowing maximum sunshine and light to give you that relaxed peace you want at every moment inside your home.
Step outside the doors of your quiet, landscaped water-garden tranquillity into the convenience of transport, shopping and social offerings, business and general amenities and nightlife of Church Street.
Panoramic views take in the vibrancy of Parramatta city, the distant Blue Mountains, Homebush, the green hills of Sydneys North West and the picturesque slow flow of the Parramatta River.
-Fully Tile throughout apartment
-Top level with big balcony
-Shared laundry with one neighbour only, washing machine and dryer provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom apartment in Parramatta includes intercom. Apply to rent 28A/20-24 Sorrell Street, Parramatta today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $375 Per Week application received
- 13/3-5 Marsden Street, P...
- $360 Per Week application received
- 56/14-16 Lamont Street, ...
- $350 Per Week application received
- 3/108-110 Railway Street...