2809/81 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3710173
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Living the Heart of Melbourne
Our team are still doing private inspections! Please call the agent now to book your one on one private inspection or virtual tour.
The ideal position from which to enjoy the best of city living. Luxuriously appointed, this two bedroom apartment features:
• Contemporary, crafted kitchen with sleek appliances and fittings.
• Open plan dining/living area and terrace.
• Master bedroom with beautifully designed built-in-robes and storage.
• Fully appointed central bathroom.
• Light filled rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout.
• European style laundry.
Empire provides residents with exceptional amenity, location and lifestyle within the fastest growing precinct of the CBD. Residents will enjoy extensive amenities including; swimming pool, dining room, resident's wellbeing centre, gym and yoga/multipurpose room, large grand lounges, full time concierge and ground floor retail spaces.
Plus, with terrific nightlife and entertainment options on every corner, theres always something to do in your spare time. Choose from hundreds of great quality cafes and restaurants. Stroll down to the Yarra River, the Victorian Arts Centre or to Crown Casinos vast array of facilities.Facilities include :- Gym, spa, Sauna, Yoga room on level 11 - Indoor swimming pool and sundeck, dining room
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 2809/81 A'beckett Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how