2804/29 Angas Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4385874
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Apartment in heart of Adelaide's CBD
Situated on the 28th floor with panoramic 180-degree views of the City and Adelaide Hills, you will most certainly be captivated by the views, bright living spaces, luxurious finishes and fittings on offer.
The property is configured with an open plan design which incorporates the living, dining and kitchen area. You will love the 'high quality' timber flooring throughout as well as the floor to ceiling windows which present unrestricted views of the CBD and Adelaide hill. This generous living space flows seamlessly out onto the balcony, where you can relax with your morning coffee or evening wine.
Cooking is sure to become a favourite pass time in the modern kitchen equipped with natural stone bench tops, Miele appliances, ample storage and a concealed fridge space.
Extra features include:
- Natural stone bench tops throughout
- Access to the amazing Podium Sky Garden, communal entertaining area & veggie garden
- Storage cage & bike racks
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Video intercom access & NBN connectivity
- Private and secure building monitored by 60+ security cameras plus a full time on-site building manager
Please apply via Tenant Options at: rh.tenantoptions.com.au
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2804/29 Angas Street, Adelaide. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.