2803/6 Grove Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th June 2021
Rent ID: 3659223
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Floor, North Facing & City Views
A showcase of style, class and quality, this modern apartment presents an excellent lifestyle choice for those seeking security, convenience and low maintenance living. With its smart floor plan and high-quality finishes, this apartment parades a superb fusion of architectural and interior design, while enjoying a privacy and perfect position within the esteemed 'Arlington Grove' development, which is superbly located in the heart of Dulwich Hill.
- Ducted air conditioning and heating throughout
- Efficiently designed apartment with an open kitchen and dining flowing into the living area
- Light filled living area with access to large undercover balcony
- Gas kitchen w/ stone benches and Euro appliances such as a dishwasher, dryer, washing machine and fridge
- Generously sized bedroom with built in and ample natural lighting
- Modern designer bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities with a dryer
- Secure complex with cameras, large car space with storage cage
- Equipped gym within the complex, lift installed in the complex
- Short walk to Dulwich Hill shopping village
- Only a moments stroll to public transport and schools
- Extra car space available for an additional $30 per week
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980 / 8752 4537.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2803/6 Grove Street, Dulwich Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.