2803/31 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,217 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4376935
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Video Inspection Available
Positioned perfectly in the heart of the CBD with beautiful city views, this sensational one bedroom apartment delivers for someone looking to secure the ultimate inner city lifestyle.
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining area
- Floor to ceiling windows allowing an abundance of natural light
- Gas kitchen appliances, stone bench, dishwasher
- Generous sized bathroom with euro laundry
- Double bedroom with mirror built in wardrobe and study desk
- Air conditioning, security intercom and lift access
- Surrounded by Melbourne Central, QV, State library, universities along with countless bars and restaurants also ideally located within 100 metres of RMIT University.
- Unfurnished, bills not included
- Flexible lease terms available
- Available NOW!
Please register online to receive a video inspection of the apartment
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2803/31 A'beckett Street, Melbourne.