28 Yendon Road,
Carnegie, VIC 3163
$2,064 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600916
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Period Charm in a Convenient Locale
This well-maintained clinker brick family home is perfectly positioned between the convenient Glen Huntly shopping strip, the lively bustle of Koornang Road shops, Carnegie Primary, Koornang Park/Lord Reserve and Monash University. Short walk to Glen Huntly/Carnegie Stations and tram stops.
- Entrance hallway
- Formal lounge
- Good-sized master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Second bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Formal dining opening up to kitchen
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and ample storage
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and toilet (linen robe next to bathroom)
- Third bedroom/study
- Well-manicured private courtyard
- Secure driveway parking
- Split system cooling and heating
- Space heaters
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties.In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select Book an Inspection and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carnegie
Lifestyle in Carnegie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28 Yendon Road, Carnegie, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Carnegie.