28 Waiwera Street,
Mcmahons Point, NSW 2060
$7,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3838223
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Terrace house with Stunning Harbour Views
Beautiful four bedroom Victorian terrace nestled in one of the area's most highly coveted row of terraces. Spanning over three levels this home showcases period features and a flexible floor plan allowing for additional living area or fourth bedroom. This property is conveniently located within moments to Blues Point Road cafes, restaurants and shops (150 meters), approximately 600m to North Sydney CBD, train station & Greenwood shopping centre, and around 600 metres to McMahons Point Ferry Wharf. Additional features include
- Four bedrooms home plus study alcove. Flexible floor plan.
- Two bathrooms plus powder room on the ground floor
-Modern eat-in galley style kitchen with gas cooking and integrated fridge. Bi-fold doors leading to a private al-fresco entertaining area
- Formal living and dining rooms, both with ornamental fireplaces, timber floors and high ceilings
- Top floor master bedroom suite capturing stunning views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Luna Park and beautiful Sydney Harbour.
-Flexible floor plan allows for a fourth bedroom or living area with balcony featuring amazing Harbour views.
- Manicured front garden, dual street access, off street parking for one car
- Only moments to Blues Point Road shops and cafes, buses, trains, ferries, plus some of the cities finest harbour foreshore walking tracks and parklands
- Rapid access to North Sydney and Sydney CBD's.
For an appointment to view please contact Stone McMahons Point 8287 4200.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mcmahons Point
Lifestyle in Mcmahons Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mcmahons Point could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 28 Waiwera Street, Mcmahons Point today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how