28 Rose Street,
Manjimup, WA 6258
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 452214
OWNER TO DEVELOP TO TENANTS REQUIREMENTS
What do you need?
. New office premises
. New shop front
. Alternatively a site rental would be considered
If you want your business to stand out from the crowd, then call now, to discuss your requirements. The Shire of Manjimup is embarking on a revitalisation of the Manjimup Town Centre with support from the Royalties for Regions SuperTown Program. The revitalisation will take place over a number of years, commencing this financial year.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manjimup
Lifestyle in Manjimup
You could be living at 28 Rose Street, Manjimup before you know it! Apply to rent this property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Get your bond paid upfront!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- Please Call
- 59B Pimelea Road, Pemberton