28 Robert Street,
Willoughby, NSW 2068
$6,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4171614
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious family inspired home in convenient Willoughby locale
Superbly transformed by a designer renovation, this freestanding Californian Bungalow has been masterfully extended creating a sophisticated open-plan living expanse, centred around entertainer's kitchen, and sliding walls of glass retract to spacious grassed rear yard, playground, and pool. This split level layout provides for multiple living areas, having yet another living room opening to enclosed alfresco and landscaped patio, a main bedroom retreat on upper level with en-suite. This enviable address is just footsteps from Willoughby Park, convenient to popular schools and is primarily central to the attractions of Castlecrag restaurants, High Street in Willoughby and Chatswood precinct.
- Large free-flowing living zoned into dining, lounge and TV rooms with fireplace heating
- Modern appliances in the kitchen, stone topped island bench and preparation area
- Informal living opening to alfresco patio and lush tropical 'gardenscape'
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Carpet and built-ins in all bedrooms, plus extra study nook
- All bathrooms luxuriously finished, main with bath
- Family-sized laundry room
- Wide hallway and grand scale interiors with lofty ceilings
- Air conditioning split system in both bedrooms upstairs, marble like flooring in living, custom cabinetry
- Chic pendants, plantation shutters and multiple sky-lights
- Pool, mature gardens, secure grassed playing area plus cubby house with kids slippery slide
- Electric operated sliding gate to car accommodation, storage shed
- Convenient to city buses, schools, shops, cafes and parks
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Willoughby
Lifestyle in Willoughby
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 28 Robert Street, Willoughby is unfurnished and available to rent.