28 Reaby Street,
Portarlington, VIC 3223
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4338673
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This rental property has plenty of space, comprising a 3bedroom house plus a fully self-contained 1-bedroom flat, that is just perfect for that teenager or parents with their own privacy. Totaling 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen/dining area north facing deck, with fantastic views across the bay. This is a comfortable home and ready for you to just move straight in and enjoy the space. This property ticks all the boxes and is located in a nice quiet area of Portarlington.
Contact our office today for your inspection.
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Portarlington
Lifestyle in Portarlington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 28 Reaby Street, Portarlington. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.