28 Queen Street,
Glenunga, SA 5064
Rent ID: 4644029
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious executive home
This magnificent, four bedroom, two storey home is situated in one of Adelaide's best Eastern suburbs and is conveniently located close to a number of prestigious private schools and only ten minutes from the CBD.
What we love about this property:
- Tiled flooring throughout the lower floor of the property
- Formal lounge and formal dining room
- Huge open plan kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Family room/ meals area leading out to rear entertaining area
- The master suite features separate "his & hers" walk in robes
- Ensuite with spa bath
- Bedrooms two, three and four being spacious and all inclusive of built in robes
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- Guest powder room and toilet downstairs
- Second large family room upstairs
- Study to lower level
- Double garage with automatic door
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Alarm system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Tool shed
- Well manicured gardens with irrigation system.
The property is conveniently located meters from Glenunga International High School, and just a short stroll to Linden Park Primary School. It is also in close proximity to Glenunga Hub Playground/Reserve, Burnside Village and the CBD.
Bond - $5,400
Pets - Sorry, Not allowed
Lease Term - 12 months +
Water Charges - Quarterly supply & water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenunga
Lifestyle in Glenunga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glenunga includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 28 Queen Street, Glenunga today!