28 Princess Street,
Seddon, VIC 3011
$3,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th March 2020
Rent ID: 2654186
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for something special
A grand lady set in the heart of the vibrant and growing culture of Seddon, this three bedroom home is big, bright and inviting.
Blending classic period features and majestic ceilings with modern style and comforts the house is a perfect reflection of Seddon itself.
Two minutes from Seddon Train Station and Yarraville Gardens and with a host of schools, shopping and culinary experiences nearby, along with easy access to Footscray and ten minutes to the CBD via Footscray Road.
- Three big bedrooms with built in robes
- A modern central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Multi zoned open plan living, kitchen and dining rooms
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and a giant Caesar stone island/breakfast bar
- Massive bi-fold doors open onto the rear deck and full sized yard complete with mature fruit trees
- NOTE: Shed does NOT come with property and not available for storage
Additional features include hydroponic heating, split system cooling, Euro laundry, sun room and a great study.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seddon
Lifestyle in Seddon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Seddon comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 28 Princess Street, Seddon today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how