28 Picadilly Circuit,
Urraween, QLD 4655
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th December 2020
Rent ID: 4172577
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Home close to Hospital
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Highview Estate has all the bells and whistles to make a comfortable home.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining with air conditioning, Separate lounge room
- Modern kitchen with imitation stone bench tops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and air conditioning, Security screens and doors throughout
- Other 3 bedrooms with built-ins plus two with air conditioning, Ceiling fans throughout
- Double garage with seamless flooring and internal access, Tiled under roof entertaining area
- 8 x 4m approx shed at rear with roller door and power
- Fully fenced yard with double gate side access for the boat or caravan and the shed at rear
- Solar panels and solar hot water (low electricity bills)
Walking distance to the Hospitals and Private Schools. Short drive to the beach and CBD.
Pets on application.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Please visit the property on our website at www.raineandhorne.com.au/herveybay and select the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Once you have registered your details you will be automatically notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. You will also be notified of any new inspections if one was not available at the time of registering. If you cannot view the property due to Covid-19 please contact our office.
IMPORTANT: You must register to inspect the property. If there is no one registered for the viewing may not proceed. If there are no viewings for the property at the time of registering you must still register in order to be notified of the next inspection date and time.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urraween
Lifestyle in Urraween
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 28 Picadilly Circuit, Urraween is unfurnished and available to rent.