43 Paterson Road,
Walloon, QLD 4306
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082177
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please see video walk through.
This home finds itself nestled within the brand new Estate of Walloon, with spectacular bush-lands all around and a beautiful park within walking distance. The property is minutes from the Warrego Highway North and South Bound. Less than 20 minutes from Ipswich and a local country community just down the road.
Features of this property include;
- Master bedroom with en-suite, aircon and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Security screening allowing great natural air flow
- Great sized kitchen with versatile island bench top and ample cupboard space and as new appliances
- Open plan tiled, dining and kitchen area
- Study at entry
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Quiet location in a family friendly area away from main roads
- PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION*
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.
NBN* Please contact NBN and your preferred internet provider to ensure that internet connection is available at the time you wish to begin your lease.
PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION*
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. please contact agency for more information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Walloon
Lifestyle in Walloon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 43 Paterson Road, Walloon is unfurnished and available to rent.