28 Norman Street,
St Albans, VIC 3021
$1,516 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4176190
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A well maintained home in a great location.
This well maintained home in a great St Albans location. Will certainly impress from the moment you enter its door.
- Three bedrooms with BIR's,
- Spacious Bathroom,
- Good sized kitchen with adjoining meals area
- Separate living room.
- Timber floors
- Ducted Heating & Cooling
- High Ceilings.
- No garage though 1 single car space available.
Located within minutes to Keilor Plains train station, schools, shops and main roads.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Albans
Lifestyle in St Albans
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in St Albans with plenty of room to move. 28 Norman Street will be perfect for the growing family.