28 Lyon Parade,
Wallerawang, NSW 2845
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2290837
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Set on a generous block is this beautiful light and bright three bedroom house with stunning views over Lake Wallace. This home has been freshly painted throughout and lovingly maintained. Gourmet kitchen with gas cook top and open plan dining, timber floors, split system and gas heating. Built-ins to two bedrooms, modern bathroom and separate toilet. Fully fenced easy care garden with BBQ area. Garage under main roof with studio.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wallerawang
Lifestyle in Wallerawang
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wallerawang? 28 Lyon Parade, Wallerawang could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.