28 Lydford Close,
Bonogin, QLD 4213
$6,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120399
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING HAMPTONS INSPIRED ACERAGE HOME
Inspired by the Hampton's theme this home offers the perfect blend of style and sophistication bringing forth a relaxed floorplan of generous proportions.
Conveniently located in the prestigious and highly sought after Mudgeeraba Forest Estate, this 47sq home is positioned on a terraced 4,472m2 parcel of land with a private, natural backdrop allowing plenty of room for the children to roam and explore.
Upon entry you will be greeted through the double doors by the exquisite cathedral ceilings creating space and a sense of grandeur in the sunken formal lounge.... but the features don't stop there:
* 5 bedrooms or 4 + office all of which offer built in robes including the office
* The Master suite not only opens out onto the entertaining deck but also boasts a walk in wardrobe and stunning ensuite with freestanding bath, double vanity and plantation shutters
* Sunken formal lounge room with cathedral ceilings, separated by the gorgeous double sided fireplace from the family and dining room
* The stunning kitchen commands elegance and practicality with its sheer size. Complete with Hamptons style fundamental elements - stone benchtops, large breakfast bar with pendant light, shutters and the stainless steel freestanding gas cooktop and oven for the avid chef which flows effortlessly onto the family/dining area
* Huge Rumpus room or Media Room
* Massive outdoor, undercover entertaining deck which overlooks the in-ground pool with gazebo and beyond to the natural treed backdrop. The alfresco area is like another living area incorporating a fantastic outdoor lounge and dining space - ideal for the Gold Coast lifestyle!
* Fully fenced inground pool with gazebo
* New floating timber floors and carpet throughout
* Air conditioning through
* 4.5 kw solar
* 7m x 7m Double Garage + separate 7m x 6m double roller door shed/workshop
* Town Water
Be the envy of your family and friends with the quiet and peaceful acreage lifestyle without compromising on the location and convenience Mudgeeraba Forest offers.
Bonogin is located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway and is an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and International airport. To the south, the NSW border is within easy reach, passing the Gold Coast International and domestic airports
The thriving Robina Town Centre is only a matter of minutes drive and provides all the facilities you could possibly require - fashion, health, department stores, supermarkets and so much more.
With Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities all within 10 - 15 minutes drive, it is the location that has it all and the lifestyle some can only dream of.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonogin
Lifestyle in Bonogin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and pool. 28 Lydford Close, Bonogin is perfect for the growing family.