28 Lake Avenue,
Shenton Park, WA 6008
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th April 2021
Rent ID: 2765638
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SHENTON PARK CHARACTER!
This beautiful character home is located on the quiet Lake Ave, with an outlook over the park and a short walk to Nicholson Road and everything that Shenton Park offers!
Some of the many property features include:
- Gorgeous front and rear gardens
- Family room plus a separate dining area
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- High ornate ceilings
- Beautiful glass doors and windows opening up to the front porch
- Air-conditioning in main bedroom
- Natural light throughout
- Spacious covered alfresco area
- Lock-up storage shed
- A side driveway with covered car space
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shenton Park
Lifestyle in Shenton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 28 Lake Avenue, Shenton Park is perfect for the growing family.