28 Kurrajong Street,
Durack, QLD 4077
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th January 2021
Rent ID: 3160454
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern - Air Con - Pets
This fabulous 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home offers a great low maintenance, family friendly lifestyle with ideal cul-de-sac location. Add solar power and recent interior updates and it all adds up to a great single level, family home. Highlights include:
- Large and spacious open plan living
- Dining and kitchen with air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Updated kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes. Master Bedroom with air conditioning.
- Solar power of 2kw to help lower those electricity bills.
- Outdoor covered entertaining area.
- Double garage and double Carport
- Fully fenced and pets considered on application
This home is in perfect proximity to work in the city or within the Ipswich region. The CBD is 25 minutes by car or a pleasant train journey from the nearby Richlands Train Station. Durack State School is nearby and other quality schools within a short radius. Medical centers, supermarkets and cafes are all close by.
**To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" and register your details. Property APPS and Mobile devices do not offer this on your screen! They will always display NO times scheduled. You can either view the ad in your web browser (NOT THE APP), view on PC, visit raywhitehollandpark.com.au/properties/for-rent for all the properties and inspection times or click the "Email Agent" option to submit an enquiry, and you will immediately receive an response via email and text where you can register for inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Durack
Lifestyle in Durack
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Durack comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 28 Kurrajong Street, Durack today!