28 Knebworth Drive,
Strathtulloh, VIC 3338
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4124128
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand new spacious designer home with luxury inclusions
Position is key with this gorgeous brand new four-bedroom two-bathroom home with luxurious features and abundance of natural light. Only minutes away from Cobblebank Village, Cobblebank train station, Atherstone Central, Childcare and Primary & Secondary Schools.
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with double vanity
- A further three large bedrooms with BIR's
- Open plan living and dining
- Spacious second living area upstairs
- Upstairs open plan study area
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
- ILVE 900mm wide stainless-steel appliances
- Soft closers to all Kitchen, Laundry and vanity drawers and doors
- Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Double remote-controlled garage with internal access
- Low maintenance backyard for entertaining
- Aluminium stacker doors to alfresco outdoor living
- Double glazing windows
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathtulloh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Strathtulloh? 28 Knebworth Drive, Strathtulloh could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes fully furnished.