28 Katina Street,
Turramurra, NSW 2074
$2,796 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3187682
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet & Bright, Walk to Rail
Nested in a sought after east-side location, this sun-drenched residence is situated on a level block with fully fenced backyard. Just moment walk to Turramurra oval, Turramurra Village Shopping Centre and the Railway Station. Close to leading Private Schools and located in the Wahroonga Public School catchment.
Comfortable cottage includes:
- "Alfresco style" dining room
- Spacious living area with high ceilings throughout
- Neat bright sunny kitchen and adjoining laundry
- 3 generous bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
- Original bathroom, separate toilet
- large level backyard great for entertaining and young families
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turramurra
Lifestyle in Turramurra
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Turramurra is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 28 Katina Street, Turramurra today!