28 Isabella Street,
Collingwood Park, QLD 4301
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4244818
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home with Brisbane City Views!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: YOU MUST CLICK "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO REGISTER.
Collingwood has fast become a trendy inner-city suburb known for its cafes, restaurants, boutiques and a great place to hang out with family and friends.
Public transport is available for everyone in Collingwood and with its close proximity to the CBD you can also be a short walk away from the city.
Property features include:
- 2 spacious living areas, one with air conditioner
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with built - in wardrobes
- 2 bathroom
- Double garage
- Magnificent for sky gazing
- Views to Brisbane city
This is a WOW factor, so what are you waiting for and pick up your phone and register to inspect the unit now before you will miss this fantastic opportunity as this won't last long on the rental market due to high demand in the area.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood Park
Lifestyle in Collingwood Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Collingwood Park? 28 Isabella Street, Collingwood Park could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.