28 George Street,
Junee, NSW 2663
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 1891835
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A CENTRAL POSITION
Want a double garage; huge, fully enclosed, easy care back yard; an elegant home in a great location, and enough room to entertain a host of friends?
This property has it all!
Within easy walking distance to the Junee Public School, aquatic centre and main shopping area, this delightful home features;
- Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, and gas cooktop and electric oven, with large window overlooking backyard and undercover patio
- Open plan living/dining area.
- Three large bedrooms
- A sunny, enclosed, north facing verandah ideal as a workroom or study,
- A spacious undercover patio ideal for summer barbeques.
- Evaporative cooling and feature gas fireplace in lounge
- Enclosed back yard and easy-care gardens.
All of the information contained herein has been obtained by the Agent and Landlord from sources believed to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Junee
Lifestyle in Junee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28 George Street, Junee, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Junee.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how