28 Gannon Street,
Mount Mee, QLD 4521
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4714887
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
"Come home to Mount Mee with views of the bay and beyond "
This private lowset brick and tile home is waiting for new tenants to breathe in the fresh air and take in the amazing views of the coast. This property is a home not to be missed with so many features, you will not be disappointed to call this beautiful property your home. A full boundary fence completes the picture with double access and a single-entry gate access.
Lovely school for the kids to attend within the wonderful community of Mount Mee ,and only a short drive to the townships of Woodford, Wamuran and Morayfield.
The homes features :
* 3 Bedrooms
* Lounge with slow combustion fire
* Separate kitchen with pantry and Gas stove
* Spacious dining room with built in cupboard
* Large family bathroom and separate toilet
* Office area with built in and opens to a covered patio
* Family Room with Built in bar to take in the views
* Lock up garage and carport
* Views to Moreton Bay
* 14 minutes to Woodford or Wamuran
* 20 minutes to Morayfield
Call Angie 0437 630279 now for an inspection as this property will not last long
DISCLAIMER, Elders Real Estate Woodford/ Kilcoy its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Mee
Lifestyle in Mount Mee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 28 Gannon Street, Mount Mee. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.