28 Eva Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4585574
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully renovated Red Hill Queenslander in a quiet leafy locale
Set at the end of a quaint Red Hill lane is this gorgeous renovated home. With period features reminiscent of it's era and a modern architectural renovation, this home oozes warmth and charm.
- The stylish kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, marble benchtops, induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher contrasts the adjoining warm timber breakfast bar and shelving
- Separate lounge and dining areas with high ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
- Beautiful tiled and timber family bathroom with freestanding tub and separate shower
- Separate toilet / powder room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with robes
- The wrap around balcony provides the ultimate all year round dining and entertaining options and beautiful breezes through the home
- Laundry and storage under house
- Established terraced gardens, paved patio area, off street parking for one car
- Short stroll to Terrace House shops on Enoggera Terrace for healthy takeaway from Botanica or a meal at La Coin Restaurant.
This beautiful home is just moments to CBD, near to bus stop and is well positioned to both public and private schools.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high inquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Red Hill includes dishwasher. Apply to rent 28 Eva Street, Red Hill today!