28 Coalstoun Crossing,
Waterford, QLD 4133
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4069889
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful family home!
Only 3 mins drive and you're at Holmeview Shopping Complex (Woolworths, specialty stores and public transport). Ten mins and you are on the Pacific or Logan Motorway!
Built in 2009, this low set rendered brick home offers:
- 4 bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe)
- an amazing kitchen with gas cook tops and a walk-in pantry
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
- 2 separate living areas
- double lockup garage
- laundry room
- huge patio
Home is finished off with
+ ducted air- conditioning
+ 5,000 litres rain water tanks
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Waterford State School and Windaroo Valley State High School. Other schools include Canterbury College, Bethania Lutheran, Logan Reserve State School and Edens Landing State School
- only 684m to bus route 567 then take the Airport train on Beenleigh Station. This will take you to Brisbane City
- only 684m to bus route 567 then transfer to bus route 553, which will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre
- Edens Landing Station is 3.4km
- Bethania Station is 3.5km
SHOPS & SERVICES
- Woolworths is only 1.8km away!
- Seafood Takeaway, Coriander Thai, Burrito Bar, China King Restaurant and McDonald's
- Local shops Holmview Central (Westpac, Zarraffa's Coffee and more!)
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 492m2
House faces South
Built in 2009
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
INSPECTIONS: At the current tenants request, no physical inspections are available for this property until after the 16th October 2020. Click on video to view home.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterford
Lifestyle in Waterford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28 Coalstoun Crossing, Waterford, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterford.