28 Church Street,
Epping, VIC 3076
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4470506
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly renovated 3x bedroom with lawn mowing included and walking distance to Epping plaza
Centrally located home in the heart of Epping. You won't need your car: walk to station, bus stop, schools, plaza, hospital... everything!
This beautifully presented, brick veneer home is an absolute treasure not to be missed.
Huge yard for veggie garden with no mowing and large carport for car and sunroom for entertaining.
Newly renovated with ducted heating and cooling system. Polished floorboards and built in robes.
A must see!
PLEASE NOTE: Garage & shed are not included. Dining table must stay in home.
3 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28 Church Street, Epping, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Epping.