28 Cavendish Street,
Stanmore, NSW 2048
Rent ID: 4454317
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large Four Bedroom Home With Home Office
This north facing home offers an easy-care floorplan that has been freshly renovated throughout. An entertainer's retreat with space to grow, this home is a perfect package for the Inner West lifestyle. Centrally located among renowned Enmore cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping, all within walking distance to all major public transport
Brand new gas kitchen complete with Cesare stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
Expansive living areas with polished floorboards and high ceilings
Tastefully renovated bathroom facilities with floor to ceiling tiles and internal laundry facilities
Three generously proportioned bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes + home office
Split System Air Conditioning in selected rooms
Fourth Bedroom self contained w bathroom to the rear of the home
3 Car spaces w rear lane access, large out door entertaining area, side access
Easy to maintain garden and rear yard
Whether entertaining to impress or working from home, this property is uniquely positioned to deliver more than one is looking for.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries with the local council into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bare no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore, these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at email@example.com. Should you wish to find out any dimensions of this rental property please bring a measuring apparatus with you to the allocated inspections.
If you have been experiencing flu like symptoms or have travelled from a high-risk COVID-19 hot-spot and have not been tested for COVID-19 please do not attend the open home.
Due to COVID-19 and restrictions on open homes, please ensure all things such as measurements of space are made during the allocated inspection times.
3 Car ports
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stanmore
Lifestyle in Stanmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Stanmore with plenty of room to move. 28 Cavendish Street will be perfect for the growing family.